Kale Chips, Crunchy and Delicious
Servings: 4 Difficulty: Very Easy Time: 30 Min.
- 2 TSP OLIVE OIL
- 200 GR KALE, THICK STEMS REMOVED
- CHILLI POWDER
- 1 TSP SMOKED SWEET PAPRIKA
- 1/2 TSP SEA SALT
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Wash the kale, then pat it dry with a clean tea towel (the drier the kale the crispier it will be).
- Tear the kale leaves into pieces that are just a little bit larger than bite-sized.
- Mix the kale with the olive oil and the spices and spread evenly on the tray, trying not to overlap the pieces.
- Take for 25 minutes and remove from oven as soon as the edges start to brown. Here you are your crunchy kale chips.