Marinated Anchovies with Mustard
This is an interesting recipe, believe me. Anchovies are cooked in cold, with lemon juice, so they don’t lose the Omega 3 essential oil.
The marinated anchovies with mustard dressing recipe is tasty and easy to make, this recipe is fresh, tasty, and rich in nutrients. With this mustard sauce delicious.
Servings: 4 Difficulty: Easy Time: 15 Min.
(plus 30 for the marinade)
- 8 CLEAN ANCHOVIES, OPENED IN TWO HALVES
- 1 LEMON (THE JUICE)
- HALF A CLOVE OF GARLIC
- 1 TSP MUSTARD
- 1 TBSP TAMARI
- 1 TBSP APPLE CONCENTRATE
- BUNCH FRESH PARSLEY
- 3 TBSP OLIVE OIL
- SALT, PEPPER
- Clean the anchovies (remove the central spine also) and wash them in cold water under the tap. Dry them with kitchen paper. Set them aside.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Chop garlic very finely and add it to the previous mixture. Mince the garlic and add it too.
- At the last moment, we chop the parsley and put it together with the sauce or the marinade we have prepared.
- We taste and soak the anchovies inside. We must leave them at least half an hour in the fridge to marinate.
KITCHEN TIPS: We can make Delicious “pintxos” by putting the marinated anchovies on top of some fermented veggies and sparkling some cooked beetroot (cut into small cubes), then we get acid and sweet balance for the plate.
POST: Wrinkles through food