Raspberry Marmelade Brownie
The combination of chocolate with berries or red fruits is delicious, the chocolate has a strong and bitter taste that joins the freshness of raspberries. It’s a very simple brownie to make, it has an original acid touch that will surprise your guests.
Servings: 6 Difficulty: Easy Time: 30 Min.
- 125 GR RASPBERRIES
- 3 EGGS OR THREE TBSP OF FLAXSEEDS SOAKED IN 9 TBSP OF WATER
- 125 GR BLACK CHOCOLATE (85% MINIMUM CACAO)
- 125 GR NON-HYDROGENATED VEGAN BUTTER
- 160 GR RICE SYRUP PLUS THREE TBSPS TO SOAK THE RASPBERRIES
- 100 GR ORGANIC SPELT FLOUR
- 2 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
- A PINCH OF SALT
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Wash the raspberries and cut them in half. Prepare the mash: dilute the three tablespoons of rice syrup with warm water and soak the raspberries into the liquid.
- Melt the chocolate and butter separately, like in bain-marie.
- Add the sifted flour, vanilla, the pinch of salt, 160 gr of rice syrup and the eggs. Stir well. In the vegan version, blend the flax seeds first and soak them in nine tablespoons of water until they release the mucilage.
- Wisk both, the melted chocolate and the butter until they emulsion together.
- Put the mixture in a rectangular mould, and that is two centimetres thick. Place on top (scattered) the macerated and drained raspberries.
- Run for approximately 20-30 minutes.